Travel apps

Travel apps

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Travel apps

on Mobile App Marketing at Jul 18, 2016 17:48

Have you ever wondered what are the best travel apps? I found an article which lists as much as 50 best mobile travel apps (in 2015). You can read it here: http://www.timeout.com/city-guides/trav ... avel-apps/

Basing on this article, the market can be divided into some categories:
- apps for planning
- booking
- navigating
- exploring
- communicating
- and documenting a trip.
Can you think of other travel app categories?

Kate
Ready4S

Re: Travel apps

on Mobile App Marketing at Jul 27, 2016 09:22

Do you know many travel apps? I have recently found Hopper, an app that tells you when to buy plane ticket. It has recently got a new feature which suggests how to set your dates of travel to save money – just like you had a travel agent who tells you what to do and when. (source: https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/21/hoppe ... your-trip/ ).

Kate
Ready4S
montse

on Mobile App Marketing at Jul 27, 2016 11:14

Yes! we just published a blog post about it two days ago. I've downloaded the app as well as all my friends, awesome and useful app!
Logan Heniry

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 27, 2016 14:50

Here is the list of Travel apps here I use Teletext cheap holidays app. It is providing best offers on holidays to destinations around the world. giving you the background of each destinations, how to get around, where to stay, eat, shop and things to do.

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 27, 2016 09:45

I really like this Hopper algorithm that can predict future prices. Other important features in travel app are in my opinion: a good browser with many options that allow to customize search, a great number of airlines included, actual data and monetization method of the app. What else would you add?

on Mobile App Marketing at Mar 20, 2017 10:33

Found a more actual listing, with the best travel apps for 2017:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrat ... e0ee704f23

Do you see any changes, that you weren't expecting to happen?
Appinventiv
Visit website

on Mobile App Marketing at Jun 27, 2017 09:49

Glad to finds this interesting coversation here and thank you so much for sharing these keypoints of essentials of travel app. Seriously can not think anything further as all of the above mentioned points are up to the mark.
Adding something to refresh the thread as why not think from the user's point of view while developing a travel app as there are many types of travelers and need of each and every traveller is different. So developing the app keeping these travellers on target can help in creating a masterpeice.
Various kinds of travellers are:

Once In A Lifetime Adventurer
Big Spender
Pre-Travel Planner
Spontaneous Wanderer
Budget Backpacker

what say??
This forum thread discusses Travel apps. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Travel apps related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

Top mobile apps for business executives

by CMV on Mobile App Marketing

Top apps of 2016

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Travis Kalanick resigns as CEO

Twitter 7.0 is coming to all smartphones

Reply on this threadPost a reply