Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
I am looking for a partner in Germany that would like to to join our consortium and create a non-invasive system for monitoring patients while performing rehabilitation exercises.
0. The app needs to connect a set of wearable multi-sensor system for human motion monitoring via Bluetooth. That set will be composed of nine small modules that embed high-precision accelerometers and wireless communications to transmit the information related to the body motion to an acquisition device.
1. The app needs to include predefined exercises that a physiotherapist can adapt to the the patient's training plan (eg speed of their performance or angle of limbs, squat depth, etc.).
2. The app (android and iOS app) monitors data and conducts analyzes (repetitions, frequency of exercises, speed of their performance, difference in limb deflections, trembling of limbs, provides comparative results).
1. A research institute that would be focused on end-user requirements, UX and service concept design (Germany)
2. A hospital (Poland)
3. An institute of electronic systems (Poland)
4. A data science and data analysis company (Poland)
We are looking for a software house in Germany. More details via e-mail
Link to the paper: