Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
We are talking about a simple application which fetches informations from a JSON api and presents it in lists of movies/texts which can then be played.
We have all the graphics, workflows, lists and JSON api's available already and a full Android version which can be used to "copy" the workflow from. So it's a relatively simple task.
Basically speaking the app functions like this
1) Presented with a splash screen for x seconds.
2) Presented with a list of "video categories" (Fecthed from the API)
3) Clicking a category will
a. present the client with a "Buy category" dialog if its a paid category
b. Access the category if it has already been paid or is free
4) List of videos in the category with images and headlines fetched from API
5) Details view where you can start the video and watch a detailed explanation
6) Multiple choice test only accisible if you have bought 3 categories or a package