Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
We need an IOS app to collect location information of the client within some intervals and
POST this collected info to a configurable endpoint.
Required Info to collect:
1) Value Identifier (Device specific, non-changing ID)
3) Longitude & Latitude
4) Speed & Direction of Travel
- Unit ID should be the same even if the user resets the phone or reinstalls the app.
- Location info should be recorded only from actual measurements by GPS, not an
approximate estimation where WI-FI or other peripherals are also used from time to time.
- App should be able to run in the background
- Start the app automatically during device start-up
- This app is not intended for public use. It will be used only by authorized Enterprise users
where there are sufficient contracts for collecting and processing the related data
- All backend routers will be documented and provided for testing
- We would prefer to have it coded with Swift, but we're also open to other alternatives.
- Get config data from the backend,
- Start collecting location info based on config data (Either every x second or y meters of
- Post that collected info back to the backend
- There will be three states for the view, icons and required design details such as
focoloursolors and colours ill be provided:
1) Connected to backend & GPS is working
2) Connected to backend & GPS is NOT working
3) NOT Connected to backend & GPS is NOT working
- Show the last measured Longitude & Latitude at the app’s bottom.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your questions.