Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best Software Development Companies, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Project summary: The software already exists. We are looking for bug fixes, upgrade and maintenance.
Administration, maintenance and further development of a web-based application called SMART (Strategic Management and Accountability for Results). The technology stack is comprised of Symfony/PHP, Twig, MySQL, Apache, jQuery, CSS. The project has been developed under MVC pattern and functionality is broken down into different models, views and controllers. Currently, it is hosted on a Virtual Private Server in Unix environment.
The project work will include:
1. Adding new features: There is a need to add some new user journeys by adding or modifying interfaces, entities and programming logic in various parts of the code. Proper knowledge will be shared by our previous developer who has worked on this project.
2. Fixing bugs: Need to fix some bugs identified during the recent modifications. After adding new features, user testing and bug fixing will be essential to ensure proper functioning of the system.
3. On going maintenance will be required like taking regular backups of databases and files, creating and maintaining instances and user accounts etc.
4. A helpdesk/call center needs to be setup to help users will their queries or triage them as and when needed.
5. Further upgrading: Need to make sure that the tech stack is updated to the latest secure version and free from any security vulnerabilities.