Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
What we do: Offer a digital menu that automates the table-ordering services for customers at
the table in a fast-casual restaurant.
We do not have any initial program built on our android tablets (which is the digital menu), and
that is what I need help with. There are two perspectives for how this device needs to interact-
with restaurant owners and customers.
● Backend app for restaurant owners to log-in and manage what is being shown on their
digital menus on the tables in their store.
● Should have the opportunity to customize their menu and update it for the screens that it
is being displayed on.
● They update the advertisements being shown on the digital menus.
● Can browse through menu and place order under 3 clicks.
● 1) Menu displayed, 2) food item clicked and shows detailed food info, 3) button to place
○ Once order is placed, this has to update the backend restaurant pos system. The
Table Faces pos system has to be able to easily integrate with pos platforms like
Toast and others.
○ Side note: A company named Omnivore is able to do this integration and I can
give more information, but ultimately I would like to have my own integration
system. (I personally do not know the details in the integration process with other
pos systems, but we have to be able to do that without being a hassle to a
restaurant owner and be an easy add on to their current pos system)
● If customer is not browsing through menu, then advertisements should be shown in a
slide gallery format, if that ad is clicked on then it leads directly to detailed food info and
There are multiple other features I am interested in working on, but first I mainly need the
program built on an android to accept orders by customers and update the restaurant’s backend
Hiring timeline and deadlines:
Ready to hire as soon as possible and need a MVP Prototype by October 22nd.
Work expectations (How polished should the end result be? MVP prototype / improvement / new