Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
we are an early stage health technology company, building an interactive sports and exercise medicine platform, accessible via an app. The app allows users to access expert human care, supported by advanced technologies and behavioural science. The app triages users to the right support; self manage plans for common muscle and joint problems, or to expert clinicians (physios and exercise medicine professionals) available for 1:1 remote care via the platform.
We have developed an iOS MVP, currently being tested by users in testflight. The app contains the following key features:
1) Home screen dashboard - key rehab progress metrics and easy access to daily rehab session
2) Plans - personalised rehab exercise plan, including follow along exercise videos
3) Progress metrics - session completion, steps, pain levels, mood. Ideally this would connect with apple health kit
4) Expert support - communication with clinicians via text and video calls
5) Community - a forum for users to share experiences and ask questions
6) Learn - short blogs breaking down the latest research into actionable advice
7) Rewards - earn and spend rewards with partner brands
We need support to help us with the following:
1) Improve the stability of the existing MVP to support larger pilots
2) Evolve the existing UX/UI to improve the user experience. The design of the app does not yet reflect the quality of the clinical expertise. We want to improve engagement with the app by addressing the points below:
- refine the user journey to make the app easier and more intuitive to use
- simplify the layout and design of key screens to improve ease of use and encourage desired user activity
- make the app more visually pleasing through improved design
- enhance and add to existing gamification techniques (goals, rewards, streaks) so that they are embedded in the user journey and help improve user engagement
Once we have gathered the learnings from our larger pilots, it is likely there will be a follow on project to develop the learnings and to prepare the product for launch.
Frontend: React native (expo) / Redux
Backend: Node / Express / MSSQL / Firebase