Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
We are looking to create a mobile application that can be used by delegates at the SMACC annual conference (members-only). The application would also be used as a content hub for previous conference content, with free access for anyone who downloads the app.
The app should be able to be modified pre and post conference, and updated for subsequent years.
Objectives of project
1. Provide a tool for conference attendees to access relevant and timely conference oriented information.
2. Provide a platform where SMACC content from previous conferences can be streamed, downloaded and accessed (Podcasts, videos, slideshare, text and images).
Part one – conference tool, in more detail
Mandatory elements (ideally this is not wifi dependent):
• Member log-in
• Member profile
• Count-down to event
• Program overview + details of each presentation
• Speaker profiles and directory
• Relevant maps, directions for event activities and other information
• Links to relevant social channels
• Messaging tool to connect delegates, speakers, organizing committee with each other
• Discussion board, could be tied to each presentation or generic (note – this option could only be incorporated if it didn’t detract from social dialogue eg. Twitter)
• Social feeds
Part two – content platform
A recommendation for the best way to display this content would be appreciated.
Do we split content by talk, with multi-media access to available content, or restrict this to podcasts and videos only.
• Free and open access (no login required)
• Podcast channel
• Video channel
• Ability to share content
Ideally, iOS and Android development for phone.