Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
I need to update my existing android app "selfsurvey FREE" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omplusm.selfsurveyFREE) to make it look more professional and extend with a couple of features (see below). Ultimate goal (in future releases) is to make the best app for creating and running all kinds of surveys and analysing survey results on android phone.
The "couple of features" to be implemented in this release:
- Adapt for Android 5.x. Currently the app works only with 4.x and less
- Each survey to get a textual description which can be shown in GUI on demand.
- Each survey to get an icon which is shown in the survey list. For the user defined surveys the icon to be selectable from a library inside the app.
- In the current version after the survey questions were answered, GUI shows % of the "optimal" answers. This needs to be extended in a way that each survey score has a textual interpretation, e.g if a user had low value on "Nutrition survey", he gets a text "You should eat more vegetables". This relation between text and value has to be configurable and loadable from text file, in the same way as survey questions and answers are loadable. For example, "Nutrition Survey","4","Eat more vegetables"
- New, nicer looking library for graphs to be used
- GUI to be done more catchy, nicer