Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Please contact me for an RFP.
Righteous Rage Institute is seeking an app and web-based learning management system for its “To Heal a People'' movement. This platform would be a home for RRI’s health equity and training resources as well as a virtual community for users to build relationships and learn from each other.
The tasks we need to accomplish with the learning management system include:
● Users can register for classes and see all classes on one central calendar
● Users can attend classes either live or via archived videos
● Users connect with peers via forum pages and via messenger
● Admin can post videos and images for all users to see, like, and comment
● Users can access archived course content that is searchable in a library
● Users can message with course instructors and other users via private chat
● Users can register for programs or classes and pay online
● Admin can put users on different learning pathways as well as upload and share content
with users enrolled in various classes
● Admin can poll users, send push notifications, and messages
● Admin can analyze engagement with content, and see demographic information on all users (age, gender, race, sexual orientation)
● Admin can store user information into a CRM that includes client profiles, payment information, and notes