Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best Web Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
- A responsive website for recipe search and sharing (In Arabic)
- The second phase wil be the . app (will start with a responsive website due to budgeting)
- Similar to:Yummly, BigOven, CookPad
- Users can share their recipes
- Yummly, Spoonacular Recipes, BigOven, Edamam Recipe Search, Pearson, Food2Fork APIs - to integrate pre-made databases of recipes.
- Google Translate APIto to auto translate recipes after calling it through API from other websites
- Spoonacular Food Products, Spoonacular Ingredient and Nutrition, Edamam Nutrition Analysis, Foodpairing - to integrate and manage the list of ingredients.
- Qloo API - to enrich the search feature with autosuggestion.
- Facebook, Google SDK — to implement a quick Facebook sign-in option.
- Barcode API Overview - to scan ingredients' barcodes.
- Admin Panel to manage recipes, database, comments, users, reports, etc..
- View/Search/Filter Recipes by:
o Preparation Time
o Nutrition Facts/Calories
- User can share/like(save) recipe
- Find Recipes by Available Ingredients (Jood Bil Mawjood)
- Transform Recipe into a grocery list by bullying ingredients name and quantity (you can save/share your grocery list/add items to shopping list)
- Integrate grocery shopping websites APIs so you can directly order the shopping list based on your location (each country will have a shopping partner)
- Post new recipe (subject to admin approval)
How it Works?
So, basically there could be 2 approaches: 1) We take the text from Yummly, BigOven etc., send them to the API of some translation-marketplace -> receive good texts which are stored in our database and are already good. 2) We take the recipes from Yummly, BigOven etc., sent them to a free translation API (Google Translate etc.), get some texts which aren’t perfect, but you could already understand the idea -> we send this text to the API of a Arabic proofreader service, if we find it, or somebody from your team could proofread them
Whatever approach is selected, the translated recipes would be stored in our DB and can be edited with the Headless CMS which will be picked for the project