Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
I am a construction project manager and my partner is a web-developer. We are based in Munich Germany and are in need of your support for this project.
We are in need of somebody or a team that can develop an photo management and archiving app that works on Android & Apple Smartphones and Tabletts. It is called PICTOCOM.
We will handle design, but you will have to program it.
WHAT THE APP IS ABOUT:
The construction site manager takes a lot of photos of the houses and work during the construction process because he has to document everything. It is a lot of work to export those pictures, rename them and organize them. That is why we wanted to create an app that does that for you. By selecting what you are going to take a picture of, the construction manager doesn't need to organize the photos afterwards. As they will already be in the correct folder and they will be exported to an server.
1. Server and Online Web-App:
2. Web server: Apache or Windows Server 2016
3. Database: Mysql
4. For Frontend and Backend interface work with PHP 7
5. XML construction for the structure
6. Mobile Frontend Feature:
7. User Login and Logout Feature
8. Admin and User roles
9. Camera Interface
10. Temporary local save photo data on the Mobil phone
11. Automatic creation of folder structure from Admin and User account
12. Uploading from temporary photo- and file data
13. Uploading files comes to the Online Server
14. Frontend Multi-Language option
15. Multi-Language file for all words (EN-file, DE-file, NL-file…..)
16. Platform independent for all Mobile devices
17. Webbased interface will be needed for us as Superadmins and for the Users to organize/manage their pictures.
We have developed a Mock-Up which you can visit through this link, the buttons are clickable!
Admin Walkthrough (Admin can create Alpha user groups and invite Alpha users):
Alpha user Walkthrough (Alpha can create a Folder structure, invite Beta user and make/archive pictures):
Beta user Walkthrough (can make/archive pictures and view taken pictures):
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:
We would like to get to know you before we do business with you.
1) What is your specialty, in what do you specifically stand out?
2) Can you give us 2 – 3 examples of projects that you finished the past 6 months? What was your biggest project, what are you most proud of? (please enclose links)
3) Tell us about you/your team. sell yourself! :)
Please give us your price estimation and time estimation.
Please tell us how many people will work on the app and what their specialty is (i.e. developer, project manager, etc.)
We are looking for a reliable developer whom could also help us in future endeavors. We prefer a fixed price.