Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Mobile app project description
Our app will be a peer to peer skill sharing marketplace where verified helpers will be available for booking to customers in the service area.
There will be two types of users: Customer and Helper each with their own app environment tailored to their needs. Both apps will be connected for seamless communication. The helper app will have a signup process for helpers to capture and database all details and verifications of their listed skills.
The app should be built in react native and optimized for iOS and Android.
1. Regular register/Login with the option to use login via social media.
2. Create a service request by schedule or ASAP.
3. Set service location.
4. Browse service categories.
5. Browse service subcategories.
6. Choose a subcategory and see available helpers in your service area. Geo-location to match customer with helpers in their area.
7. Book helper for your specified time/date or ASAP. (Service address and time/ASAP must be chosen by this time.
8. Pay from the app with credit card powered by STRIPE.
9. Push Notification for confirmation and reminders.
10. View, amend or cancel scheduled bookings.
11. In-app messaging between helper and customer; no phone numbers visible.
12. The customer confirms service completion.
13. Report an issue.
14. Rate service.
15. See the history of archived bookings/invoices and the option to “Favorite” a helper for one-click rebooking.
1. Register to offer service; complete full virtual onboarding.
2. Receive booking requests from the customer via email AND PUSH notification.
3. Confirm or reschedule customer requests.
4. Booking schedule.
5. Push notification reminders for bookings and changes to bookings.
6. Begin/End Service button. Add any additional services required by customers. The customer confirms final invoice and booking completion in their app.
7. Review Customer after service.
8. Job History and payment history (account balance in STRIPE Connect Express).
9. Archive past bookings.
10. Geolocation for the area where helper offers services.
11. Future: Gamification for rewards
Administration panel showing all live and archive bookings with color-coded tracking TBD. Ability to manage, cancel and void bookings and/or transactions from the admin console.