Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial minded, dedicated, and motivated employee that is interested in joining and directing a fast-paced development of a Mobile Application & Software Development project. The ideal candidate will possess direct working experience as a Software Development Project Manager, as well as a proven history of about 10+ years of hands on coding experience, including up to 5+ years in mobile app development. The Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of the Product and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities on native & hybrid mobile platforms, web applications, and software products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and managing multiple application and software development projects for internal and commercial use, as well as customer specific application development projects. This project will require a constant on-going relationship. This project will lead in to sub-projects.
The Mobile Application Project Manager will have proven experience in managing and executing software and application development projects. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of mobile application developers, both in-house and off-shore development team. The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing project plans in a matrix environment and managing personnel in the execution against the project plan. The resource will be responsible for the team implementing cross-functional hybrid design, continuous integrated improvements and deployment, maintenance, back-end development, UIUX design and development, and technical consulting. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated progression and growth developing native and hybrid mobile and software applications utilizing a responsive approach for software development on major frameworks including but not limited to native iOS, Android and Hybrid Platforms. The candidate will be required to effectively plan and communicate project goals with executive steering committee and sponsors.
• Meeting periodically with leadership to discuss workstream project status, progress, issues, and risks.
• Maintaining an overall IT project plan representing the work of the Application Development team, across the various applications and products.
• Ability to dynamically lead project estimates, timelines, feasibility and alternative solutions
• Scheduling, facilitating, and documenting the Application Development Status meetings, along with provision of associated meeting minutes
• Oversight and direction on the architecture and design of Mobile Applications by providing technical ideas and high-level conceptual insights with varying degrees of technical knowledge for completion of projects
• Oversight of the individual Application Developers and development teams, and the completion of objectives, tasks and deliverables.
• 10+ years hands on software coding experience
• 5+ years experience hands on mobile app development
• 5+ years of technology based project management and/or project lead experience for major Software Application/Mobile Development projects
• Extensive knowledge and experience in both Native & Hybrid software development projects
• Extensive Development and management experience with both Native [iOS & Android] & Hybrid Mobile Applications
• Proven experience leading or managing a team of both in-house and offshore Application Developers
• Proven ability to spearhead projects, facilitate application status meetings, and achieve milestones with accuracy and consistency
• Proven experience with implementing and managing Software Products and Mobile Application and Solutions.
• Must-have extensive knowledge of Software Development project management tools, I.e.; JIRA, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of Web Design (RDW) approach for development using Bootstrap, Skeleton or Foundation
• Extensive knowledge of front-end development to improve the user interface using UI/UX concepts
• Understand the challenges being addressed by engagement and collaboration with team members, clients and stakeholders
• Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills;
• Bachelor / Master degree in one or more of the following:
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
• Software Engineering
• Engineering Management
• Management Information Systems (MIS)
Job Type: On-going
• Mobile Application: 2 years
• Project Management: 5 years
• Software Development: 3 years