Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
I need urgent a team to develop this project.
Timeline 2 weeks max. Budget 5000$
We are running a large VOIP application in several African Countries. The concept is based on the user seeing an advertisement of 1 minute before being provided with one free call. Now we wish to turn this application in a web version for each country we are present in. This website is supposed only to work on Android and IOs phone browsers and can’t be used on a desktop.
It’s very important that the design of the website is state-of-the-art and looks very neat and modern.
We are currently operating in Kenya and Uganda, however, we should be able to add more countries and their unique designs in the near future.
Once an user has arrived on our website it will have to check whether this user is physically present in the country where we have presence. This will be determined by checking the users IP Address and GPS Location (if possible).
# The user is arriving on our website with his phone from Kenya.
The system will check the user’s location by IP and his GPS Location, it determines the user is in Kenya and will then show the Kenya WebApp page.
# User is arriving on the web page with a desktop computer.
The user will be shown a well designed page showing that unfortunately the website can only be accessed by mobile web browsers of Android and IOs.
# The user is arriving on our website with his phone from UK.
The system will check the user’s location by IP and his GPS Location, it will determine the user is physically located in UK, and will then show a page showing that our WebApp unfortunately can’t be used in this country yet.
The actual WebApp Page
Depending on each country it will have to show:
* Unique design for this specific country
* Room to write an introduction text on this page
* A nice oversight of the calls being made today, the total length of these calls and total calls made and total length of these calls. The design part of this is most important as our own technicians will implement the input source for the minutes. So please make everything ready for them to connect this with our master CSV file.
* Login and Registration Area
* FAQ Page
* Contact Page
The user has to be able to register themselves an account by using an invitation code.
The user needs to provide the following minimal:
* Client has to be able to make a call. In order for the client to make the call the following has to happen:
The client first sees an advertisement of 1 minute (So we are in need of an advertisement engine). After the client has completed his watching of 1 minute of advertisements the client can make one call.
* Client has to be able to update his password, email address.
* Client has to be able to see the number of calls and call duration in his own account and see this information in several ways.
Adding of countries
In this section the Admin should be able to add new countries in the system. Per country the admin should be able to have the following options:
* SIP Account Server Details
* Prefix Format (Eg: 9245) is send before any number the client calls
* Number range the client can or can’t call.
* Unique design for this page (Keep all pages generic but with some places with imageholders which we can update).
* Masterfile CSV location for statistics of the WebApp page (for this country) and for the statistics in the user account
Here the admin can see the statistics per country:
* Minutes Today / Last Week / Last Month / All Time
* CDR row by row subtracted from the Master CSV file showing:
Date, Time, Username, IP Address, Destination Number, Call Duration
You should be able to filter and sort this data in many ways.
Here the user can see the users information and modify their information:
Username, Password, Email Address, IP Address
The admin is able to add/remove FAQ items from the website. Update the texts on the website etc.