- Physical item has unique identifier on it. (May be a number and/or a QR code; NOT an RFID chip or other electronic readable)
- User can use app (preferred) and website to
- Check the physical item in, recording physical location.
- See where else the item has been (display past locations)
- Register new items (assign a new unique identifier to a new physical item)
IT support needed:
- Advise on and architect solution (app, website, back end database - likely in cloud, security)
- Develop app (Android as first app platform)
- Develop and implement back end database (in cloud)
- Develop web pages for users and admin
- Ongoing development
- graphic design for app and website
Phase 1: Proof of concept
- Basic app, admin web portal, back end database. No user registration of items.
- to have proof of concept running by year end
- to have established a long term, mutually trusting and beneficial relationship for ongoing and future development.
Project deliverables are "works for hire." All rights and ownership will belong to hiring entity. Limited rights for developer can be discussed, but none are hereby granted.