Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
I have all the artwork and layout ready for my mobile app. The app must contain geo fencing, messaging, points scoring for liking and sharing stories on the app and also a payment gateway for users to access a members area of the app, rss news feeds and I will also need to upload video and blog news.
1. Polls- Run polls then send push notifications to users based off their response. See the 'Polls' section of this app- www.road.ie/showtimes (open link in phone to download)
2. Unlock content-- You can lock audio, video and photos.
To unlock users can-- submit their email or share to facebook/twitter.
3. Photocards- www.road.ie/rhcp-- see Photocards section
4. Top user board- use the app more and earn points. Send rewards to top point earners.
5. Categories- see the 'Rooms' section of this app for an example of categories. www.road.ie/wynn
6. Geo-fencing- set up a perimeter around a location, when someone enters they receive a push notification. You can set up to 20 of these to run at the same time per app.
7. Popup promos- when someone opens the app a special popup promotion will appear. See screenshot for example.
8. Badges- users can earn reward medals (badges) the more they use the app. You can link a badge to a prize. Eg- Win the Gold Badge for making 100 comments, get a free t-shirt.
In all the app will have approximately 20-30 pages. The app will have to be ready by end of February.
Example apps are: