Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
The aim of the APP:
Auto homeowner should be put in the simplest way in the position to examine their inventory of new and used cars on site demonstration and completeness towards. For this to a wide variety of locations (eg, a car dealership chain) the VIN Management System (> DMS) are transmitted (enriched with further data see below) to the central dealer. There is finally carried out the analysis which vehicles are located where and what vehicles were no longer possibly found (eg theft). The user of the app itself is not to know whether the scanned vehicle in stock or not, but only get an audio-visual confirmation that the data has been correctly transmitted from the NFC or ibeacon.
- The Code-writing on the NFC comes out a vocal System and is not needed as a funktion of the APP.
What does the APP:
- User account (picking up the access to the online server via the app, Authorized access via user ID (employee number) / employee password) that regard, the DMS a Web server available locally, to which the app can connect over the Internet.
- Reading of the tags on a NFC-Card or from ibeacon
- Combination of tag data with other profile data of the APP-user (user name, timestamp, geo-data, ...)
- The incoming VIN (vehicle ID) is checked by the web service and enriched in case of need with return information from the server for the app users. The data must be displayed graphically in the app (eg car is not ready, reserved car from dd.mm.yyyy 14:00 clock, etc.). If at the time of the scan, there is no online connection, missing data should be provided automatically when there is an online connection is available. An accumulation of APP with vehicle data of the total stock in the online mode will not occur. Unless the app is in offline mode, a message is delivered, informing the user that the requested information will be provided once again, there is an online connection.
- Encrypted transmission of data / tags on an online server
- Acoustic confirmation upon successful read operation
- Visual confirmation of the successful read operation on the smartphone
- Integration of individual photos as part of the startup screen of the app should be possible. Access is via the access to the gallery of the smartphone.
- The read data will be temporarily stored in the app so that they can be detected even in offline mode. In the absence of geo-coordinates, the user should be able to enter a 10-digit alphanumeric uppercase free text as location information.
- IMPORTANT: easy user guidance
- Couple Reader
- Read and store temporarily
- Automatic data transfer
- Automatic warning in case of missing or erroneous transfer
- The user should be informed about a status bar, how many vehicles scanned and how many were sent.
- When an Internet connection to the server is to be sent automatically.
- After successful transfer all transmitted data of the table are deleted
- Screen design for the GUI is provided.
- Further processing of the data is then performed on the online server of the DMS.
- We are only interestet in Contacts who speaks a good english or better: german.