Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Senior Software Development Engineer
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer who will work closely with the technical
lead to identify and establish best practices in the company. The candidate should have
4+years of experience.
• Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components
in the stack
• Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
• Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
• Participate on an agile team full lifecycle, including design, development, testing,
planning, backlog grooming and support
• Develop and maintain related application code
• Develop automated tests to run in a continuous integration environment
• Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
• Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating
the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
• 5 - 8 years of experience in .NET and C# with demonstrated drive to learn and progress in the
technical skill and nuanced art of development. Experience in Angular/ReactJS, HTML, jQuery,
CSS, SCSS, Office JS, Bootstrap.
• Extensive experience developing and working with REST APIs/Microservice Architecture with
container-based platforms - Docker / Kubernetes.
• Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment.
• Experience working with AWS/Azure cloud technologies.
• Has exposure to cloud architecture and cloud design patterns.
• Proficiency with source control and team collaboration tools (GitHub, Jira, Microsoft teams)
• Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to the end-user of all levels
• Demonstrated professionalism interacting with both internal and external audiences.
• Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of
responsibility but across boundaries.