Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Digital content displayed on the signage is presented in one of the following formats:
• Text - Scrolling text. Either scrolling text, or text dynamically updated via external Newsfeed source.
• Images - Scrolling images, usually in the format of digital advertisement posters
• Video - many display control systems use canned graphics and video, however custom video can be self-generated or contracted by many sources.
• Interactive interfaces - Integration of signage with touch screen, beacons, sensors, RFID technologies, to allow for two-way communications with the users. Interactive digital signage helps to engage users and may also assist advertisers to gain insight in customer behavior.
• Context-aware interfaces  - Integration of signage with cameras, sensors and software to monitor the ambient environment and audience, allowing signage to be updated according to the audience profile, weather conditions or some other relevant external factor.