Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
We're a startup who would want to work with you to work with our existing developers to finish a native iOS and Android app that can deliver a beautiful user experience for daily commuters related to mobility in the city.
You should be extremely committed and be able to deliver production level results in a short deadline. You should be able to write clean code and follow best practices along with an efficient architecture. Developers who have worked with AGILE/SCRUM development will be preferred.
You will need to follow a very strict design system and create pixel perfect UI and beautiful animations.
The sections remaining to be completed are:
1. Profile -> This will involve a Get Started screen which involves:
- ID Scanning
- Choosing a payment method (Apple Pay, Credit Card, Coupon Code) - This will require integration with Stripe (very developer friendly Payment Gateway)
- Selecting a suitable plan for your commute ()
- Topping up your account with money
- Managing your subscription
2. Settings -> This is a very detailed flow of managing the users profile settings
- Managing Notification settings
- Privacy Settings
- FAQ, Support guides
- Will involve joining a route from a predefined list of routes
- Voting for a route
- Searching for places (Google Places API, etc.)
The entire application is currently serverless and is built on Firebase along with cloud functions (Node.JS) for additional functionality. It is written in Swift & Kotlin.
We are simultaneously working on a driver application that gets location information from the phone, stores it in a database and makes it available for the riders to view the live location of the vehicle. The driver app has some basic navigation controls as well.
The app is currently on pre-order on the app store. We expect you to develop, test and make it live within 1-2 months. The pilot/ beta phase of our application is set to approach fast!
The entire user-interface, screens and pertaining assets of the app will be provided to you by us.
We expect you to work with utmost attention to detail, agility and constant feedback along with clean and scalable code. You may also have to co-ordinate with our in-house Developers to share Verification Systems, Firebase, APIs and other common elements of our system. You may also be required to sign a contract/non-disclosure agreement with us.