This app is required for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (phone and tablet). A supporting launch webpage will also need to be built.
In this app:
• Users can search a database using any combination of four search parameters.
• User can choose to see search results as locations on a map OR as a list.
• Users can order the list through different parameters.
• The app needs to connect with Facebook, Google maps and a database with approximately 17,000 data points (database provided).
• Users can see detailed information for each data point.
• Users can create a profile with a photo through either an email address of Facebook. Users can save some data points as their favourites.
• Users can post comments under each data point.
• Businesses can create a profile within the app (for a fee) which will appear when Users are searching for information in areas their business services.
• The app will be a freemium app. Users can unlock additional functionality for a small fee.
• The BO will be able to track Users behaviour within the app and report on that to the Administrator.
• An Administrator will be able to add information to the app’s database and edit information within the app.
• The app will be able to send Push notifications and post on Users Facebook walls, with the User’s permission.