Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
The app is meant for an investment group. The app will require members to create a username and password to use. It will have a maximum of 200 users. Each user will be able to see how much contributions they have made, the total contributions made by all members, they'll be able to check the investments made by the group (including photos).
Key things members should be able to see on the app
*Members will only be able to view things on the app and will not be able to edit. There will be 2 administrators who will have rights to update information on the app.
- Contributions made
- Total contributions by the group
- Total debt borrowed by the group
- Cash in bank
- Income for the month and year
- Expenses for the month and year
- Cash in/outflow for the month and year - with a split for sources i.e. for inflows: member contributions, rental income, loan proceeds and for outflows: Monthly expenses, closing costs, acquisition costs, Loan repayments, member distributions
- Total invested cash
- List of assets invested in (should show for each asset - photo of the property, name and location of the property, price paid for the property, income from the property, rental yield, occupancy of the property, market value of the property) - should also allow for gallery for each property
- There will be a news segment that allows for members to be updated on new potential investments, new members joining or withdrawing etc