Do you have a similar project?
Post your project for free and meet the best App Developers, receive quotes from qualified companies and hire the best candidate with our safe payment system.
Here are the general Specifications of the Project. It is divided into three main tasks:
I. UI / UX
- Designs will be provided.
- Each page and the various functions within it will be explained in a document we will provide.
- There will be between 15 - 20 pages.
II. Integration of Mobile App with Core
- Our backend code is made with Java technologies (Spring, JPA, hibernate, etc.)
- As of the moment, the database we are using is mySQL and neo4j. But we plan to migrate all the data to neo4j.
- We also have a REST Api, so the connection between mobile and core will be based on rest calls.
III. Video Engine
A. Video Editor
- If possible, developed in C so that it can be used by both iOS and Android apps. (We are not sure if this is possible, this is based on some research. Kindly let me know what your opinion on this is.
- General Specs of Video Editor:
> Filters like Sepia, Grayscale, etc.
> Caption Filter
> Scribble on top of video
> Watermark filters (We will provide the vectors for the watermark designs)
> Our understanding is that any effect used for videos and images for mobile is technically just layering. Can you confirm this?
> (Think of SnapChat's Video Editing feature as a reference. It has captions, filter, scribble, and geo-location based filters)
B. Video Data Processor
- I believe this will be coded in the native language of whatever platform will be used. Kindly confirm the assumption.
- General specs of Video Data Processor
> Video Playing (From DB)
> Video Streaming / Buffering
> Video Upload (From in-app camera feature much like snapchat and instagram)
> Video Quality Resizing
> (Transfer of data integrated with server via REST api)