Finally you can update your old Lumia to Windows 10!

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

CMV

on App Development at Mar 08, 2016 15:07

This month Microsoft is gonna release an update that will allow owners of old Lumia phones to update to Windows 10.

CMV

Re: Finally you can update your old Lumia to Windows 10!

on App Development at Mar 21, 2016 15:18

It looks like Windows finally won't let old devices to be upgraded to Windows 10:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/the-window ... -look-bad/
montse

Re: Finally you can update your old Lumia to Windows 10!

on App Development at May 19, 2016 12:01

Well, I don't have really good news for all the Lumia fans... The company has spoked about future trends and paths of the company and haven't said anything at all about the Lumia line
This forum thread discusses Finally you can update your old Lumia to Windows 10!. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to App Development Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Finally you can update your old Lumia to Windows 10! related posts on App Development Forum

Cortana from Microsoft to Android.

by Bernat Guitart on App Development

Yeah you can download cortana apkfrom here

Bye Windows Phone, hello Windows 10

by Gerard Palau on App Development

Not always, some apps do debut first on Windows Phone. Just like how some debut first on Android, and not iOS, or how some debut first on iOS and not Android. Every app I used on iOS/Android is available on WP. Some are...

Microsoft’s Free version of Skype

by Mobulous on App Development

I think it is a good idea. Small companies that want to expand their businesses worlwide need an effective tool to communicate with clients.

The end of Windows Phone?

by CMV on App Development

Sad but true. As in case of technology the out dated can not survive. Regular updates and buzz keeps it going.
Reply on this threadPost a reply