IOS App Crashing

IOS App Crashing

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

IOS App Crashing

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Feb 13, 2017 12:18

Hi, please do excuse me if I have posted in the wrong place, basically I am an App Project Manager working in my own App. I contracted the App Development out to a company in India and it has been a bit of a nightmare. After a year the new features I asked for have been completed but the App crashes randomly on my iPhone, IPad and IPod. At first it would crash on the same App function on each device and now it crashes in random places oneach device. Their argument is always it is my devices, it works fine on their devices or it's a memory issue, can some one please please share some light, am I the one that has lost the plot and should I accept and upload an App like this to the App Store? Basically I have lost confidence in these guys because through out the project they have made mistakes.

Thanks
montse

Re: IOS App Crashing

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Feb 13, 2017 13:28

Hello Lekan

Have you posted your project on AppFutura or have you done it with a developer outside the platform? AppFutura's team is here to help of you need us.

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Feb 14, 2017 10:58

Hi,
I agree with montse, you should post your project on AppFutura if you haven't done that before, or do that again.
And this time, try to pick from the best-rated developers. I assure you - in the world of mobile applications, the price is not the most important, but the quality. I don't know on which side lays the fault but I think, that the smartest thing to do is to at least ask some other developers, will they be able to fix your issues.
For example - we would be delighted to help you out ;)

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Feb 14, 2017 11:32

Ok, thanks for your response I will consider this.
This forum thread discusses IOS App Crashing. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

IOS App Crashing related posts on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum

How to get certified on Gold Membership?

by UnitSol on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

How to build app like OLA?

by Himark on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Mobile app development has changed, read this guide

by montse on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Mobile App directories

by Openwave Computing Singapore Pte Ltd on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Reply on this threadPost a reply