How to build app like OLA?

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Nov 07, 2017 16:10

The story is simple. Fast growing car rental business is ready to reach a new level.
We have no experience in app building or working with Web development companies.
What are pitfalls? What approximate amount of investments is needed for the whole idea?

Thank you in advance!
Marc
Admin

Re: How to build app like OLA?

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Dec 04, 2017 17:27

Hello,

You can post your project for free on AppFutura: https://www.appfutura.com/create-app-project

You will be able to receive proposals from candidates worldwide and hire your favourite.

For further support and learn more about this, you can contact the AppFutura team

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Dec 11, 2017 18:39

Have you ever considered outsourcing? I guess the guys from https://diceus.com/dedicated-development-team/ will be able to create the app you need. I personally hired them for app development project. They provided me with daily chats, group and individual calls, weekly status reports and a demo at the end of each iteration. Hope it helps!

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Feb 28, 2018 12:56

To build a cab aggregator app like Ola depends on the following factors:

App Platform – iOS/Android/Windows
App Design – Unique and eye-catching app designs take more efforts and cost
App Size – It depends on number of features and functions you provide in your app
Payment gateway – Integration with mobile wallet into your app
App Development cost – It depends on development team/developer’s location and quality of work

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Mar 05, 2018 13:22

The basic structure and algorithm of all the taxi-booking apps is almost same. We have published a blog, titled: How to develop a Taxi-booking app like Careem?
Hope you find it useful!

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Mar 16, 2018 09:46

Our company ordered an app with the same features to Ola here: Lvivity. They're the only developers we've worked so far who drew app flawless data-mining algorithms. I won't reveal pricing and time aspects due to corporate secrecy. But I can assure you that you should at least consult with them.

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Mar 27, 2018 11:35

You can use other ride-sharing app clones to build an app like OLA. Clone scripts are the ultimate solution for all the industries. If you are thinking to start your online portal similar to Alibaba, Aliexpress, Facebook, Airbnb, Freelancer, or any other platform, you can use ready-made website clone script. It is loaded with all the top of the line features to make your business almost automatic. It is the best way to earn extra income. Get the best clone scripts from a leading website clone script provider company. And select the only script which offers endless customization and error-free code.

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Jun 05, 2018 09:26

Ola is an on demand taxi app which involves booking a cab with the help of an application to provide a convenient way to pick up a taxi. The mobile app development companies have to build a single backend to connect two parts of an application one at the driver’s and one at the users end. Therefore , the best way to develop an app like Ola is to hire a professional mobile app developer like Fluper to see the credibility of an app to the target audience and then introducing the distinct feature for the same.

Also read: Essentials to make an on-demand taxi app
This forum thread discusses How to build app like OLA?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How to build app like OLA? related posts on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum

How to become certified?

by Onix-Systems, LLC on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Hello people at Onix Systems, Someone in the AppFutura team will shortly get in touch with you in order to start the Certification process and clearing all other doubts you have about our platform. Stay tuned!

Hi, new here!

by Sarah R. on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Hi Sarah! Welcome on board! I don't see any information on your profile, why don't you update it so we can know you better?

How to get certified on Gold Membership?

by UnitSol on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Hi! I'm Montse, Developers Manager. I'll contact you via e-mail in a couple of minutes. Sorry for the delay.

IOS App Crashing

by on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Ok, thanks for your response I will consider this.
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement