Android Library- Quick Chat!

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Unwired Labs

Android Library- Quick Chat!

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Oct 04, 2017 13:17

Hi All,

I am a Product Manager at Unwired Labs, a start up in India that provides cell and wi fi geolocation and gecoding services.

I am testing beta version of an android app and it would be extremely helpful to have some of my questions answered. A 5-minute call/email conversation will do.

We are a small company trying to do some big things and any help would be much appreciated.

Alternately, one could also point me to other forums/groups where I could find helpful developers.

Thanks!
Apoorva
Product Manager
Unwired Labs
Marc

Re: Android Library- Quick Chat!

on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions at Dec 04, 2017 17:32

Hello, I would suggest posting this either on the Android Development forum or on the mobile market forum.

Unwired Labs
Hi All,

I am a Product Manager at Unwired Labs, a start up in India that provides cell and wi fi geolocation and gecoding services.

I am testing beta version of an android app and it would be extremely helpful to have some of my questions answered. A 5-minute call/email conversation will do.

We are a small company trying to do some big things and any help would be much appreciated.

Alternately, one could also point me to other forums/groups where I could find helpful developers.

Thanks!
Apoorva
Product Manager
Unwired Labs
This forum thread discusses Android Library- Quick Chat!. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Android Library- Quick Chat! related posts on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions Forum

Can software testing improve the quality of software?

by Testbytes on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Cocos2d and Unity : Which one is better?

by James richard on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

company reviews?

by SoftTeco on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Does "Regular" projects get posted on appfutura ?

by 24Designs on Developers Troubleshooting & Questions

Reply on this threadPost a reply