Skype v/s Lync 2013
Off-Topic

Skype v/s Lync 2013

Read the Skype v/s Lync 2013 thread within the Off-Topic forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
This is the forum for all other mobile app development discussions. Share any mobile app development related information and participate in any existing topic. You can also start your own mobile app development related discussion.
william frank

Skype v/s Lync 2013

on Off-Topic Forum at Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:22 am

I have to discuss something related to Skype for business for iOS. I have got some points from here http://www.thinktel.ca/blog/general-cat ... -business/. They have explained how this helps our business. What are the main differences of Skype for business when compared to Lync 2013? Also, share your experience when using this application in iPhone devices. Thank you in advance.
Ready4S

Re: Skype v/s Lync 2013

on Off-Topic Forum at Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Well, I didn't use mobile app of Lync, but the Skype one is really nice!
Usually, I use it abroad, when I don't want to pay for roaming and I want to call my family with seeing their faces. Way more practical than for example Facebook messenger.
I used an only desktop version of Lync and I must say, that when it comes to professional reasons, I like that app better. It's simpler, less colorful and "fancy". In my opinion, Lync is the best choice for big corporations, when it comes to messaging apps.
montse

Re: Skype v/s Lync 2013

on Off-Topic Forum at Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:59 am

I always user Skype, no bad comments about this iOS app.
Return to Off-Topic