How to add SEO Yoast Plugin in Wordpress?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Sunny Dhiman

on Off-Topic at Nov 14, 2017 11:25

I have a wordpress and I want to upload meta tags ie meta title and descriptions in my webpages. When I search this query in Google then I found SEO Yoast plugin, But I didn't know how to upload this. Can anyone suggest me for this.
Gerard Escaich

Re: How to add SEO Yoast Plugin in Wordpress?

on Off-Topic at Nov 15, 2017 11:05

Hey Sunny,

You can use Yoast SEO depending the type of Wordpress platform you use. If you are using a website with the URL blog.wordpress.com, installing plugins it's not a possibility. But if you are using a version of Wordpress.org (with your own URL), it's very easy.

You just need to go to YOURURL/wp-admin/plugin-install.php and then on the top-right side, there is a pluguin browser. You just need to look for Yoast SEO and click Install. Then, you just need to press Activate, once it's installed and you can start working with Yoast SEO on your Wordpress webpage.

Re: How to add SEO Yoast Plugin in Wordpress?

on Off-Topic at Nov 27, 2017 15:19

Follow these steps to install Yoast SEO Plugin

Open your website
Go to the plugin section
Go to the add new section
Type "Yoast SEO Plugin" on the Search Tab
Install Yoast SEO Plugin
This forum thread discusses How to add SEO Yoast Plugin in Wordpress?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Off-Topic Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How to add SEO Yoast Plugin in Wordpress? related posts on Off-Topic Forum

How is AI ruling the year 2018?

by Appinventiv-Top Mobile App Development Company on Off-Topic

Reply on this threadPost a reply