An e-Commerce mobile app is a powerful tool that advertises your brand/eCommerce store, helps to broaden the customer base, and hence contributes to the growth and prosperity of e-Commerce businesses. So organisations looking to develop robust eCommerce app should opt for the best eCommerce app development.
Here are certain tips to make your eCommerce app more attractive during eCommerce app development:
• Pick the apt color that suits your business objectives and make sure to have the perfect contrast between the theme and the app’s background color.
• Make sure that your app’s UI is responsive, interactive, and clutter-free while doing eCommerce app development.
• The menu bar should be easily navigable with the product categories displayed under relevant menus.
• The app’s home screen shouldn’t be cluttered; so display only the top products of your brand.
• The product visuals should be catchy, load instantly, and redirect users to the shopping cart.
• It’s a good idea to create a thumb-friendly zone so that your app is equally convenient for right-handed as well as left-handed users.
• The user login process should be simple and quick as a multi-page login may repel consumers.
• Your app must provide the smart search option with proper filters and sorting techniques so that the users can easily find the desired products from huge catalogs.
• Provide users customized purchase suggestions based on the analytics of their purchase patterns.
Ecommerce app plays a vital role in marketing- this we know. But what more can we include to make the app ‘more’ than it already is?
To make your app more attractive, there are a few things to do, such as the following;
Offer high-loading speed,
Integrate SEO to make the app easy to search,
Smooth and clutter-free UI/UX,
A simple registration process,
Clear and high-quality product images,
Swift check-out process,
Useful filters and effortless navigation,
Uncomplicated menu bar, and
Rich color scheme.
This forum thread discusses How to make your e-commerce app attractive?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.