What platform would you choose for your app?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

montse

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 28, 2015 10:57

In a scale of 1 to 100, iOS scored 68.5 and Android 63.3 from rankings and reviews received. Android, iOS, Windows, cross platform, web... there are different kind of app development platforms. Which is your favourite?

GlennLewis

Re: What platform would you choose for your app?

on Mobile App Marketing at Feb 27, 2018 10:50

I am a big fan of Android, and I can work with that system. But if you want to keep your clients and don’t share the market with competitors, I would recommend you to use outsourcing companies to transfer your applied to other systems (iOS, Windows). Now I work with litslink.com. I will tell you about the resource later.

on Mobile App Marketing at Feb 28, 2018 13:41

I choose platform for mobile app by considering following factors:
Requirements & complexity of the app
Location of the target users
Development resources
Target market size and reach
App ROI

on Mobile App Marketing at Mar 05, 2018 14:01

Choosing the right platform for your app is a tricky task. To help you out, here we are sharing a guide for the same.

on Mobile App Marketing at Mar 06, 2018 11:55

Mobile and Web app development platform are growing along with time since their birth. Technology had evolved and became a vital part of our day-to-day life.

Being Mobile and Web app development company having expertise in various domains, I will suggest you build a responsive app that works great in both devices.

Compatibility to render an app all the devices without compromising the ability of an app is one of the great achievement of all time.

There are 3 major platform for which mobile/web apps are developed namely:

Android App
iOS App
Website App

Fortunately, there are some really great multi-platform developer tools in the market today, using which you can easily achieve your aim.
This forum thread discusses What platform would you choose for your app?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

What platform would you choose for your app? related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

What kind of app users love?

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Here's a blog to make this concept of what the users like in an app and what annoys them http://bit.ly/2t8rtG2 , Have a look....

What are main cost factors in mobile app development?

by ITgenerator on Mobile App Marketing

The cost of mobile app development comprises of many elements and the major cost depends upon the time spent by the developer in the making of the application which again needs to be backed up with the other expenses. A...

What to include in a small business app

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Great post!! Check more small business app at software developers india page for more small business ideas Thanks ...

Whatsapp Desktop version!

by Marc on Mobile App Marketing

What's the next? I hope that a Whatsapp native desktop version for Windows, Mac or Linux. It's the minimum...
Reply on this threadPost a reply