Smart TV App Development

Smart TV App Development

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Ana Alcantud

Smart TV App Development

on Mobile App Marketing at May 24, 2018 11:34

Smart TV App Development. What it is that you need to know? Does it have a future? What do mobile app developers need to keep in mind?
Ana Alcantud

Re: Smart TV App Development

on Mobile App Marketing at May 24, 2018 11:41

We've written an article about it: What You Need to Know about Smart Television App Development

Don't forget to submit your feedback!
Fluper Limited
Visit website

Re: Smart TV App Development

on Mobile App Marketing at Jun 07, 2018 15:02

Smart TV can do more than just streaming the package channels and with the compatibility of apps like Amazon Prime and Netflix with upcoming TV sets can give a big screen experience to users who love the mobile apps streaming but also want to have the big screen.

Also read: Smart TV apps
This forum thread discusses Smart TV App Development. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Smart TV App Development related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

Selling my app to buy a house, need advice

by Leet Python on Mobile App Marketing

Hello, this is Dom from WePurchaseApps.com, I can assure you that we do not scam anyone and that there is nothing shady going on. That's why we use Escrow. We just want your source code & app and it's a done deal. I chec...

Selfie with Face Swap Creative Element on Snapchat

by Mobulous on Mobile App Marketing

I haven't tried it yet but everyone else has and they seem to like it. Why do they like it so much?

Snap loses $2.2 billion in earnings debut

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Snapchat might have lost it at the starting but is getting the pace these days. As it was an instant hit in US and recently landed in Europe. Here's an update to the thread http://read.bi/2thxTTY Let's see what's next....

Snapchat faces major changes

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Facebook doesn't believe in Snapchat's policy which bases on not collecting a lot of users data like Facebook does on massive scale (source: https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/19/trace ... scrapchat/). Facebook's head of adt...
Reply on this threadPost a reply