Not paying thousands for a simple idea. HELP!

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Melmacrn

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 10, 2017 21:07

I have an idea for a very very simple app consisting of a 15 minutes video with words poping up on the screen during the video.

I'm researching it, and there are quotes ranging from $3,000 to $50,000. For a simple video? Ummm, no. The only interaction I need is a title screen with the option to choose: male or female before the video starts. So technically, there would be two videos: one for the male option and one for the female option (no, this is not a dirty app lol). Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can make this app a reality. So a breakdown of what I need:

1. Click the app--opens a screen with the app title and two clickable boxes that say "Male" and "Female"
2. Click male box: get the video with the male. Click female box: get the video with the female.
3. During the video (whichever is picked by the user), words will pop-up on screen at set moments. Like a presentation.

It seems crazy to even spend $100 on this. What options do I have availble? Any software that this can be done with?

Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Re: Not paying thousands for a simple idea. HELP!

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 16, 2017 08:45

Hi There,

I agree with you, at times a lot of people think it should be simple, however, the tech guy :geek: , he actually needs to write codes for that, and that becomes a bit longer and lengthy process, still this idea should not be that time taking to spend 50K, I can guess so, still what budget you are planing to allocate on this Idea.
This forum thread discusses Not paying thousands for a simple idea. HELP!. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Not paying thousands for a simple idea. HELP! related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

Nintendo has one of the most successful mobile apps

by montse on Mobile App Marketing

New trends in mobile game marketing

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Online Grocery Marketplaces Are Empowering Small Businesses

by Code Brew Labs on Mobile App Marketing

Reply on this threadPost a reply