How to Choose an App Development Company?

How to Choose an App Development Company?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Terry Watson

Re: How to Choose an App Development Company?

on Mobile App Marketing at May 13, 2016 13:23

Thanks, That was really informative
Julia

on Mobile App Marketing at May 15, 2016 16:57

Thanks for sharing this PPT. I personally think that the communication between the app development team and the client is the most criticical criteria that should be taking into consideration. No matter how skilled the team is, if communication fails the project is not going to survive.
Terry Watson

on Mobile App Marketing at May 17, 2016 11:21

What are the methods to promote my own app without the help of any companies or freelance workers
Bernat Guitart

on Mobile App Marketing at May 17, 2016 12:06

We recently published an article in our Blog, talking deeply about this topic:

Hope will be interesting... :)

on Mobile App Marketing at May 18, 2016 11:55

We have also recently published a post with tips about choosing a mobile app developer. In our opinion, these 7 things are most important. Check it out here: http://ready4s.com/BlogOfMobileAppsDeve ... eloper.php

Kate
Ready4S

on Mobile App Marketing at Mar 31, 2017 11:35

An open ended question in the community. As such their no pre-defined standards to choose an mobile application development services providing company. but, you should take care of certain important factors like
- Excellence in developing apps
- Creativity
- Result oriented app development process
- Using latest technology
- Knowledge of all industry trends
- Company that gives inputs in app building process
- Commitment towards delivering work.

These are some of the key indicators to look out for.

on Mobile App Marketing at Apr 03, 2017 10:44

An area which your developer comes from can also be important.
Did you know, that basing on programming Olympics, the best developers come from Russia, China, and Poland?
Read more about it:
https://www.ready4s.com/blog/which-coun ... evelopers/
BlueFinity International

on Mobile App Marketing at Apr 04, 2017 14:10

I use the Evoke rapid App development platform from BlueFinity to create multi-platform apps integrated with SQL and MultiValue databases.
Evoke is being successfully used by app developers in many countries. I understand it will not be for everyone but worth a look. Google BlueFinity Evoke if you are interested.
I hope that this helps you.

on Mobile App Marketing at Apr 06, 2017 11:26

There is something that may help you a lot with finding your dream app dev company.
Just solve this quiz and you will find out, if the software house you are considering is worth your trust and money:
https://www.ready4s.com/blog/can-you-tr ... are-house/

on Mobile App Marketing at Apr 10, 2017 07:37

1. Check their portfolio
2. Pricing - See if it fits within your budget
3. Features and benefits you get
This forum thread discusses How to Choose an App Development Company?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How to Choose an App Development Company? related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

How to boost your app design

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Once the app is design and played in play store and users are not using more and downloads are less then its understood a big deal have have to face. Have to improve the existing app design for the growth of the biz - ha...

How to become a successful Apprenuer?

by CodeCenture on Mobile App Marketing

I've finished web development University and I must admit that creating apps isn't an easy job, but of course, there are a lot of good networks that give you that pleasure of easy creating cool apps. But when you create ...

How to convince your client to make the app

by montse on Mobile App Marketing

Lynette Hundermark, Chief Product Officer at Useful & Beautiful, has written this post on LinkedIn with very strong arguments to convince a client or a company to make an app (with you, if possible). The most important i...

How to create a strategy for a mobile app?

by Ready4S on Mobile App Marketing

Strategy is the first necessary step in every project because it has the crucial impact on the whole process. That’s why when you want to develop a mobile application for your business, it is very important to prepare ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply