Do you believe in AR App development?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Bernat Guitart

Do you believe in AR App development?

on Mobile App Marketing at Aug 30, 2017 13:07

I read this AR Apps article from TechCrunch

That is an interesting brand new app market for the future.... are you guys developing AR Apps right now? did you make a benchmark exploring all the tools and posibilites for this king of development?

Share your thoughts! :)

Re: Do you believe in AR App development?

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 01, 2017 14:26

Hello Bernat,
as for now, we didn't have an opportunity to develop any AR app. But honestly speaking - we are very excited to see them thriving!
In our opinion, AR technology has got much bigger potential than VR, which often requires a really pricey equipment, in a contrary to AR.
From really popular AR apps we only got a Pokemon Go - but my appetite grew and I really hope to see much more ;)
Bernat Guitart

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 01, 2017 16:52

Ready4S
Hello Bernat,
as for now, we didn't have an opportunity to develop any AR app. But honestly speaking - we are very excited to see them thriving!
In our opinion, AR technology has got much bigger potential than VR, which often requires a really pricey equipment, in a contrary to AR.
From really popular AR apps we only got a Pokemon Go - but my appetite grew and I really hope to see much more ;)

Yes! Me too, I also think AR imakes more sense in a short term, I thing will be disruptive in culture Apps, ehealth and of course games like Ingress or Pokemon go. when you develop your first AR App we can proceed with an interview in our blog in order to share your experience...

Sounds good? :)

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 08, 2017 09:46

Sounds great! ;)
Yeah, short term definitely stands in favor of AR. I am really curious what could be this technology application, that we don't even know about yet. First things that come in our head are games, of course, e-health also sounds interesting, but maybe it could also have some applications in fitness apps or fin tech? Thrilled to find out.

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 19, 2017 17:04

Yes in no time AR will make its way as it is improving its path day by day, we have many industries in which AR can change the working scenario. We have many apps which are doing good in this you can check this update.
http://bit.ly/2ymA1cz
Bernat Guitart

on Mobile App Marketing at Sep 20, 2017 13:12

AppInventiv
Yes in no time AR will make its way as it is improving its path day by day, we have many industries in which AR can change the working scenario. We have many apps which are doing good in this you can check this update.
http://bit.ly/2ymA1cz

Anatomy 3D is great, it's a no doubt improvement for schools.

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 02, 2017 16:22

Thank you for all those examples of cool AR apps!
Yes, these anatomy models possible to watch from your phone are truly amazing - pity I'm not in a high school anymore, it would make learning biology far more interesting :)
Bernat Guitart

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 03, 2017 11:58

Ready4S
Thank you for all those examples of cool AR apps!
Yes, these anatomy models possible to watch from your phone are truly amazing - pity I'm not in a high school anymore, it would make learning biology far more interesting :)

Another pretty cool example from IKEA

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 05, 2017 07:18

Absolutely. Its working. Augmented Reality is a technological innovation that has moved from the realm of science fiction, beyond advertisement and gaming, currently unveiling the next big thing in digital Healthcare space. Augmented Reality applications offer huge potential in contributing to general wellness and care. Here are some well-known generic examples.

* A doctor who is able to view a patient’s medical history displayed over the latest medical scan, and even over the patient himself.
* Patients who are educated through simulation about their medical conditions (Cataract or AMD) using apps like Eye Decide.
* Students who get a better understanding of the body anatomy through overlaying of digital information in the form of audio, video or 3D models onto human skeletons or in textbooks.

You can get more uses of

montse

on Mobile App Marketing at Oct 06, 2017 13:08

All the apps you've shared with us are amazing! Here I share an article about ARKit for iOS app development, I think it can be interesting for all of you.

On the other hand, since we see AR is the next big thing on app development, AppFutura is preparing an article about the best AR apps in the market, which ones are the best for you and why?

This forum thread discusses Do you believe in AR App development?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Mobile App Marketing Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Do you believe in AR App development? related posts on Mobile App Marketing Forum

Discover MobileFirms.co

by Marc on Mobile App Marketing

Developing apps for situations instead of platforms?

by Gerard Escaich on Mobile App Marketing

Do you think mobile app testing increase in future?

by Testbytes on Mobile App Marketing

Does Google Flutter promise a better scope to grow for the d

by Fluper Limited on Mobile App Marketing

Reply on this threadPost a reply