What advanced techniques iOS app developers use in 2016?

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on iOS Developers at Sep 20, 2016 09:14

Apple is incessantly coming with new iOS versions. Certainly, it brings new opportunities of iOS app developers to build innovative iOS apps. Can anyone tell me what advanced techniques iOS app developers use to develop app in 2016.

Re: What advanced techniques iOS app developers use in 2016?

on iOS Developers at Sep 22, 2016 11:40

Technique remains the same; working with Xcode, Swift and the C family.
Whats new with this iOS 10 release comprises of some new APIs and services that enable developers to dig more into hardware based features, and deeper integration of Messages, Siri, Phone, and Maps into third party apps.
In a whole we can say, 2016 has been a great year for iOS developers with whole new set of tools & APIs, as well as a new development era where apps react on hardware signals.

on iOS Developers at Sep 28, 2016 14:31

i don't understand your question , as per my information all techniques would be same as it is , but only different is it do with an updated version like xcode , etc...

on iOS Developers at Oct 10, 2016 13:46

Whats new with this iOS 10 release comprises of some new APIs and services that enable developers to dig more into hardware based features, and deeper integration of Messages, Siri, Phone, and Maps into third party apps.
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement