Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on iOS Developers at Sep 29, 2017 15:10

iOS 11, though was a 'buzzword' in the market, left us with unwanted surprises. Now its update, iOS 11.1 Beta 1, has come into existence which is considered to be a fix. No considerable new features are being observed in this upgrade. Moreover, the update is massive enough to make you think twice about your Internet data. In such a scenario, should one install the update?
montse

Re: Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

on iOS Developers at Oct 03, 2017 11:29

I installed iOS11 on my iPhone 5S and it was a nightmare, I had to downgrade to iOS 10.3. I completely understand my phone is old, but will iOS 11 Beta 1 help improve the situation or should I desist and keep the iOS10 for as long as I keep this phone?

on iOS Developers at Oct 13, 2017 07:13

We agree with Montse. Older devices (iPhone 5 & earlier) ain’t ready for the iOS 11 beta yet. Hence, it’s not wise to install the update just because it’s new and trending.
You can install it if you own iPhone 6 or iPhone 7. Still, we’ll recommend to wait for a while and keep using iOS 10 because there’s a chance that iOS11 Beta 1 may still have some unresolved issues.
Developers

on iOS Developers at Dec 01, 2017 12:20

But do you think, so many betas on iOS 11 will be benefit? Considering it still has some bugs every time they launch a final release to the general public.

You can read more information on our blog with different articles like: iOS 11 from a developer’s perspective or on what the iOS 11.2 Beta has to offer to iOS app developers.
This forum thread discusses Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to iOS Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install? related posts on iOS Developers Forum

Is Apple Pencil The iPad Pro’s Secret Weapon?

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on iOS Developers

At its September 9th event, Apple unveiled the iPad Pro, a bigger, more powerful iPad. While in many ways it looks and feels like a bigger iPad Air, the iPad Pro has a secret weapon — its stylus. Apple calls it the App...

Is Apple nuking innovation on its AppStore?

by Developers on iOS Developers

Recently Astropad's developers published an app for the iPad turning the front-facing camera into a button. It was a new way of interacting with Apple's tablet, but the company from Cupertino didn't allow the Camera Butt...

Is it really useful to have an Apple Watch?

by Aina Marimon on iOS Developers

Many people don't understand the purpose of the Apple Watch, and my question is: Is it really useful a device which needs to be always connected with your iPhone? Why do we need an Apple Watch if I already have an iPhone...

It's the end of iPhone's jailbreak?

by Developers on iOS Developers

This last week, we've seen how two,of the three, major repositories on Cydia, ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement