Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?
iOS App Developers

Read the Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install? thread within the iOS App Developers forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
This is the iOS app development forum. Pick one of the following iOS app development topics and participate. You can also start your own iOS app development discussion.
AppInventiv

on iOS App Developers Forum at Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:10 pm

iOS 11, though was a 'buzzword' in the market, left us with unwanted surprises. Now its update, iOS 11.1 Beta 1, has come into existence which is considered to be a fix. No considerable new features are being observed in this upgrade. Moreover, the update is massive enough to make you think twice about your Internet data. In such a scenario, should one install the update?
montse

Re: Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

on iOS App Developers Forum at Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 am

I installed iOS11 on my iPhone 5S and it was a nightmare, I had to downgrade to iOS 10.3. I completely understand my phone is old, but will iOS 11 Beta 1 help improve the situation or should I desist and keep the iOS10 for as long as I keep this phone?
Applify

Re: Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

on iOS App Developers Forum at Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:13 am

We agree with Montse. Older devices (iPhone 5 & earlier) ain’t ready for the iOS 11 beta yet. Hence, it’s not wise to install the update just because it’s new and trending.
You can install it if you own iPhone 6 or iPhone 7. Still, we’ll recommend to wait for a while and keep using iOS 10 because there’s a chance that iOS11 Beta 1 may still have some unresolved issues.
Return to iOS App Developers