Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on iOS Developers at Sep 29, 2017 15:10

iOS 11, though was a 'buzzword' in the market, left us with unwanted surprises. Now its update, iOS 11.1 Beta 1, has come into existence which is considered to be a fix. No considerable new features are being observed in this upgrade. Moreover, the update is massive enough to make you think twice about your Internet data. In such a scenario, should one install the update?

Re: Is iOS 11.1 Beta 1 update worth to install?

on iOS Developers at Oct 03, 2017 11:29

I installed iOS11 on my iPhone 5S and it was a nightmare, I had to downgrade to iOS 10.3. I completely understand my phone is old, but will iOS 11 Beta 1 help improve the situation or should I desist and keep the iOS10 for as long as I keep this phone?

on iOS Developers at Oct 13, 2017 07:13

We agree with Montse. Older devices (iPhone 5 & earlier) ain’t ready for the iOS 11 beta yet. Hence, it’s not wise to install the update just because it’s new and trending.
You can install it if you own iPhone 6 or iPhone 7. Still, we’ll recommend to wait for a while and keep using iOS 10 because there’s a chance that iOS11 Beta 1 may still have some unresolved issues.
Developers
Admin

on iOS Developers at Dec 01, 2017 12:20

But do you think, so many betas on iOS 11 will be benefit? Considering it still has some bugs every time they launch a final release to the general public.

You can read more information on our blog with different articles like: iOS 11 from a developer’s perspective or on what the iOS 11.2 Beta has to offer to iOS app developers.
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement