Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Donovan Marsh

How to use the video camera in an app?

on iOS Developers at May 22, 2018 16:21

Hi everyone,

I really need some advice.

I am looking to create an app that uses the iphone's video camera to capture video of the user which the app will edit for them into a video.

Is there a generic app building site that could handle this, or is it something I must code from scratch?

If anyone can let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Donovan
Fluper Limited
Visit website

Re: How to use the video camera in an app?

on iOS Developers at May 24, 2018 09:21

The procedure to let your app have an access to different features of the device camera is to use camera API which will allow the app to make in-app camera activities. If you have a hybrid app go for Cordova plugin to enable this feature. You can just go to android open source site and get the fix to your problem.

Also read: Best Android apps for picture lovers
This forum thread discusses How to use the video camera in an app?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to iOS Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How to use the video camera in an app? related posts on iOS Developers Forum

How to set up and pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone?

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on iOS Developers

Thanks for the post. It is surely of good help.

How to make dynamically changed layout for iOS

by TechMagic on iOS Developers

Thanks for this post. Really interesting thing about dynamic change layout for iOS Want to develop the app for ur own with ur own ideas and thoughts check with SDI It will helps by providing service for web designing, ...

I Watch

by Mobulous on iOS Developers

i Watch is surely a nice mobile accessory to have. Thanks for the post.
Mobile applications have come a long way ever since they first came into existence years back. The business enterprises also realized the importance of owning an individual application to offer the support needed in any ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply