Apple in talks with Aetna to offer Apple Watch to millions
iOS App Developers

Read the Apple in talks with Aetna to offer Apple Watch to millions thread within the iOS App Developers forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
This is the iOS app development forum. Pick one of the following iOS app development topics and participate. You can also start your own iOS app development discussion.
Ready4S

on iOS App Developers Forum at Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 am

"Apple and Aetna have held several secret meetings to discuss offering the Apple Watch to Aetna’s 23 million customers, according to CNBC."
Really interesting info! What do you think, will that kick off wearables development?

https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/14/apple ... customers/
AppInventiv

Re: Apple in talks with Aetna to offer Apple Watch to millio

on iOS App Developers Forum at Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

We would say, it's rather a smart collaboration from both sides. Aetna being a company who offers health care plans and services, would benefit its Brand image from the name, prestigious image and product of Apple. Apple being trying to pitch its health apps like Runtastic for example, will allow them to offer their watches to the large customer base of Aetna.
Ready4S

Re: Apple in talks with Aetna to offer Apple Watch to millio

on iOS App Developers Forum at Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:30 am

So it will be win-win situations I presume :)
Curious how it will go, as I've never tried Aetna products but thanks to Apple - maybe I will.
Return to iOS App Developers