Will Nokia be able to make a successful comeback?
General

Read the Will Nokia be able to make a successful comeback? thread within the General forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Welcome to the AppFutura general discussions forum. You can participate in any existing discussion regarding AppFutura. You can also help us improve our service by starting your own AppFutura related general topic.
Applify

on General Forum at Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Year after year, Android and iPhone has been dominating the market by making its presence felt and creating a strong customer base, but with the launch of new Nokia phones like Nokia 3, 5 & 6, is it going to be easy for them to bounce back?
Ready4S

Re: Will Nokia be able to make a successful comeback?

on General Forum at Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 am

Wow, didn't know about their comeback, excited to see the new photos!
http://indianexpress.com/article/techno ... t-4844652/
If it will have Android OS - I think they are about to conquer the market again.
The biggest issue with Nokia (Lumia especially...) was the Windows Phone operating system, which wasn't intuitive at all.
With that issue got ridden off, they can achieve success again especially as the first photos look very promising.
ClarityDesigns

Re: Will Nokia be able to make a successful comeback?

on General Forum at Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Good question, I believe only if they can create something that is far more unique than iPhone's or android phones. But in today's market seems almost impossible. Phone innovation seems to have reached its peek, I can't think of massive changes that they can make to phones, like for example when phones were from keyboard to touchscreen. There will be always little upgrades like performance, battery life, etc, but I don't think this is enough to make a comeback.
Return to General