Nice topic to post on.I thank you for creating this thread.I take great interest in this matter. A business app builds brand and recognition of your business .
You can announce attractive offers to your customer via one small app.
Here you have some info from the SBE (Small Business & Enterpreneurship):
1. 78% percent of small business owners believe that mobile apps save small business owners time and increase the sales.
2. 291 owner hours are saved per year
3. 372.8 million owner hours are saved annually
4. 589 employee hours are saved per year
5. 725.3 million employee hours are saved annually
This forum thread discusses WHY SMALL BUSINESS SHOULD NOT IGNORE MOBILE?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.
If you release a software that includes so many bugs, then you may affect the user experience, which in turn, may result into bad impact on quality impression of your company brand. And, this may harm your brand value be...