Why do you need web analytics?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 25, 2016 11:04

Although several organizations are enjoying the benefits of web analytics, some are still skeptical about how these tools and the insights generated by them could help in achieving goals for specific business models. Read here to have a clear idea:
montse

Re: Why do you need web analytics?

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 27, 2016 17:40

I think analytics is very important for a company, don't you?
This forum thread discusses Why do you need web analytics?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Why do you need web analytics? related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Why do apps fail?

by Ready4S on AppFutura Tips

While working on an app idea, one needs to work on the factors that can hinder the path of their app’s success. The more you work upon the pitfalls, the more you will be closer to your success. To help those in need, w...
Undoubtedly, Google Assistant. Since its inception, it leveraged our lives with endless features and possibilities. And now, considering the [color=#FF4040:2xcjzqe5]new features revealed at Google I/O 2018 Event[/color:2...

Why does my project need testing?

by TechMagic on AppFutura Tips

If you release a software that includes so many bugs, then you may affect the user experience, which in turn, may result into bad impact on quality impression of your company brand. And, this may harm your brand value be...

WHY SMALL BUSINESS SHOULD NOT IGNORE MOBILE?

by I-Verve Infoweb INC on AppFutura Tips

Here you have some info from the SBE (Small Business & Enterpreneurship): 1. 78% percent of small business owners believe that mobile apps save small business owners time and increase the sales. 2. 291 owner hours ar...
Reply on this threadPost a reply