Which one is better? IOS or Android

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Aug 04, 2016 08:00

Using various Operating system has its own pros and cons. Each OS has its unique feature, but which one is better to use?
Android or Ios? Suggestions are always welcome..
Christie Rodriguez

Re: Which one is better? IOS or Android

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 18, 2016 14:50

First of all, Apple is all marketing. There is nothing special about it. Android offers phones that have expandable memory (and guess who doesn’t?) and better high-speed data services. iPhones die extremely quickly, you can’t use iTunes on any other devices, whereas Android platforms are available on all devices, the picture quality on an iPhone is pathetic compared to Androids, and Apple products are majorly behind in technology. The latest update for an iPhone came out two years ago for an Android. Apple has a set array of things it can do, and you can’t customize or change that. But if you want a high-end technology phone, choose an Android. It does so much more and you can customize and change its features. I have had both an iPhone and an Android phone.

Hope this helps you to know about what quality the android app development company offering professional android app development services.

Re: Which one is better? IOS or Android

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 22, 2016 15:26

With my opinion Android would be the better choice of using different apps. So i would prefer android better than IOS
This forum thread discusses Which one is better? IOS or Android. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Which one is better? IOS or Android related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Frameworks are in trend and there are a lot in the market advertising their expertise. Some are expensive, some are open sourced and some are feature specific which makes it hard to narrow down to one that would fulfill ...

When Google Trounced Apple to Become the Valuable Company

by Indus Net Technologies on AppFutura Tips

I wonder if Amazon won't go even higher - only this company has a streaming platform and as we see, they are becoming more and more popular lately (another example - Netflix). I was surprised by these statistics, I had n...

Which Rapid Mobile App Development Tools we have to prefer ?

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

You are not the only one thinking, that RMADT are the future https://dzone.com/articles/rapid-applic ... the-future A quote "It estimates that by 2018 more than half of all B2E mobile apps will be written by enterprise ...
Hope wearables will evolve better than smartwatches... http://readwrite.com/2016/05/17/wearabl ... -2016-vl4/...
Reply on this threadPost a reply