When do you choose Native Apps?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Jan 27, 2016 13:44

If you are developing a utility tool that will need native phone devices like camera, speakers and robust interaction with the native Operating System. Native apps work best, though hybrid apps can achieve the same with a little tweaking, they may not be as seamless. If you are building a gaming app with heavy graphics and sound effects. You cannot build games like Angry Birds and Temple Run using HTML5 alone.
TommyBrady

Re: When do you choose Native Apps?

on AppFutura Tips at Feb 01, 2016 21:50

First of all you should determine whether it should be native or on the web. This decision will impact every stage of development. Native mobile app is an application which is exclusive or only available on one specific platform and no other, e.g. an app that is only available on an iPhone or Android phone. You can read more about native apps development on the website http://en.intechcore.com/

Re: When do you choose Native Apps?

on AppFutura Tips at Feb 12, 2016 17:33

I agree. Utility apps have to be Native :ugeek::ugeek:
This forum thread discusses When do you choose Native Apps?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

When do you choose Native Apps? related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

I wasn't there and I was really surprised by hearing, that Samsung didn't unveil their new phone, but new tablets. Didn't they completely shaken off from latest Galaxy scandals or what? But as a true enthusiast of VR tec...

What Samsung Galaxy S7 is supposed to have

by montse on AppFutura Tips

I already pre-ordered!!

When Google Trounced Apple to Become the Valuable Company

by Indus Net Technologies on AppFutura Tips

I wonder if Amazon won't go even higher - only this company has a streaming platform and as we see, they are becoming more and more popular lately (another example - Netflix). I was surprised by these statistics, I had n...
Frameworks are in trend and there are a lot in the market advertising their expertise. Some are expensive, some are open sourced and some are feature specific which makes it hard to narrow down to one that would fulfill ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply