What languages are used to write mobile applications?
General

Read the What languages are used to write mobile applications? thread within the General forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Welcome to the AppFutura general discussions forum. You can participate in any existing discussion regarding AppFutura. You can also help us improve our service by starting your own AppFutura related general topic.
NineHertz

on General Forum at Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:53 pm

The transformation of industries on the mobile screen with the faith of getting the addition in their industry and the continuous evolution of mobile devices across platforms call for smartphone app developers to build a number of versions of a mobile application for several varied platforms. This definitely explains that manufacturers largely bank on developers to formulate the user-friendly yet extremely appealing app to keep an enormous customer base. The selection of most favored and befitted language for mobile app development is a very critical thing.

We have created this assignment. It a full model to the commonly favored languages in a wonderful infographic format to make development experience extremely pleasant.

Read more >> https://theninehertz.com/blog/top-progr ... fographic/
Ready4S

Re: What languages are used to write mobile applications?

on General Forum at Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am

Wonderful infographic, thanks for sharing!
I did not know, that YouTube is written in Python. I've read somewhere, that it is written in Google personal language called "G"? But I could understand that wrong.
Nice to see as well, that HTML is still alive!
AppInventiv

Re: What languages are used to write mobile applications?

on General Forum at Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:27 am

Great infographic. Agreed with ready4s as this infographic cleared a few doubts of ours. :)
Return to General