Thanks for sharing the article.
We agree that it is very much necessary to design as per your user base’s age to get better results. For example, when designing UI for kids, it is required that:
- UI is clean and proper icons are used.
- Vivid colors are employed with lesser-to-no integrated ads.
- Animations are used, and content is shared in the form of games.
Likewise while designing app for older people, it is must that:
- Text is large and easy to read.
- A webpage is clean and highly visible.
- App flow is simple and straightforward.
This forum thread discusses Ui Design For Children, Millennials And Older People. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.
Samsung just unveiled the world's first UFS memory cards, which are supposed to be the succesor to Micro SD. UFS stands for Universal Flash Storage. The cards will offer storage capacity of either 32, 64, 128, or 256 gi...
We gather so many data about our users every day.
Unfortunately, at the moment less than 0.5% of all data is ever analyzed and used – we should definitely change that!
Check this interview about big data and their po...