Top Mobile app development trends to follow in 2018

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Nov 07, 2017 09:46

As the year 2017 is about to end, what all mobile app trends one has to look upon for a significant success in the digital world in 2018?
montse

Re: Top Mobile app development trends to follow in 2018

on AppFutura Tips at Nov 08, 2017 17:03

In my opinion, Augmented Reality will be the next big thing. This Forum thread about AR development has become quite successful and has opened my eyes and has made me discover really interesting apps. It is amazing how such small mobile devices can give so much!

on AppFutura Tips at Jan 22, 2018 10:20

True. AR/VR development will remain in trends in 2018, but there are various other mobile app trends about which you can find in our blog:
11 mobile app trends that will dominate 2018
Gerard Escaich

on AppFutura Tips at Jan 31, 2018 17:21

On our blog, Umbrella Alliance has published an article about the Fantastic four: mobile app development trends to look for in 2018. Do you agree with this mobile app development company? Would you suggest some other mobile app development trends to follow in 2018?
This forum thread discusses Top Mobile app development trends to follow in 2018. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Top Mobile app development trends to follow in 2018 related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Top Android App Developers 2015

by Affle AppStudioz on AppFutura Tips

Thanks for the blog shared here.

TOP 6 Security Challenges of Internet of Things

by ChromeInfo Technologies on AppFutura Tips

Yes, every emerging technology has a lot of vulnerabilities... http://mashable.com/2014/08/02/internet-of-things-hacking-study/#2.mVMwAd.Sqc...

Top Programming Languages for 2018

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Nice topic! We will most probably see JavaScript being adopted a lot in 2018 mostly because React, React Native and Node.js. I wonder why you haven't included PHP in your article. We will probably see PHP gaining more...

Top Technology Trends In 2018

by Code Brew Labs on AppFutura Tips

Hi thanks for sharing this wonderful article. If someone want to know about Industrial Marketing in the Digital Age [2019]  or Business development, I share with you a article link. I hope that's really help someone. ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply