Mobile Payment Users Exceed 520 million in China

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Nov 27, 2017 20:25

Users are opting mobile payments globally. However, China is leading the race with more than 520 million users paying via mobile. What, according to you, is the reason behind?

Re: Mobile Payment Users Exceed 520 million in China

on AppFutura Tips at Dec 04, 2017 11:59

In my opinion, it is the popularity of QR codes and mobile payments in China.
As I have written here https://www.ready4s.com/blog/qr-codes-a ... -we-think/ you can pay with your QR code even on the fish market!
And when you are paying by QR code in China you will receive a discount on your purchases from 0.1 % to 50 %. You don’t know how much you will get before the payment is done so it’s a great opportunity to have fun and guess how high will your discount be.
This forum thread discusses Mobile Payment Users Exceed 520 million in China. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Mobile Payment Users Exceed 520 million in China related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Mobile payment to grow

by Ready4S on AppFutura Tips

It seems that mobile payments are getting more and more popular and there is a need for apps that serve this trend, such as European i Zettle (http://venturebeat.com/2017/01/11/europ ... 3-million/). Can you mention the ...

Mobile Payment Options

by Agile Infoways on AppFutura Tips

How do you like to pay for your stuff: with your cash or your credit card? Now you have third option that becomes more and more popular: your phone! Check this infographic and find out, how the mobile payments market lo...

Mobile Platform Direction

by Preethi Srinivasamurthy on AppFutura Tips

Hi all, We have a native android application which is highly data-intensive. All the UI layout is built using native android and we have lot of back ground Intent services/Sync services that are explicitly build using n...
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement