How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

montse

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 20, 2017 12:05

HTC has announced that its next phone will be squeezable. Her ein the link you'll read more about it, but I wonder, how can mobile apps use this new feature to improve the experience they offer? Any of you has any idea?

Re: How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 25, 2017 10:36

That is truly an innovative idea...
I have on my mind games or apps where the power of you squeezing your phone will be measured: something like floppy jack, but with squeezing? It could also work great as an alarming feature, for example when some stranger is approaching you, as a gesture of squeezing your phone doesn't look too suspicious.

Re: How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 22, 2017 15:27

Ready4S
That is truly an innovative idea...
I have on my mind games or apps where the power of you squeezing your phone will be measured: something like floppy jack, but with squeezing? It could also work great as an alarming feature, for example when some stranger is approaching you, as a gesture of squeezing your phone doesn't look too suspicious.

Nice idea to implementing the squeezing feature.
This forum thread discusses How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone? related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

How Will Enterprise Apps Streamline Your Business?

by Konstant Infosolutions on AppFutura Tips

Hybrid apps is the worst decision you can make

by TechMagic on AppFutura Tips

I will pay with google (Hands-free)

by CMV on AppFutura Tips

Reply on this threadPost a reply