How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?
General

Read the How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone? thread within the General forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Welcome to the AppFutura general discussions forum. You can participate in any existing discussion regarding AppFutura. You can also help us improve our service by starting your own AppFutura related general topic.
montse

on General Forum at Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

HTC has announced that its next phone will be squeezable. Her ein the link you'll read more about it, but I wonder, how can mobile apps use this new feature to improve the experience they offer? Any of you has any idea?

https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/19/htc-wants-to-be-your-next-squeeze/
Ready4S

Re: How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?

on General Forum at Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:36 am

That is truly an innovative idea...
I have on my mind games or apps where the power of you squeezing your phone will be measured: something like floppy jack, but with squeezing? It could also work great as an alarming feature, for example when some stranger is approaching you, as a gesture of squeezing your phone doesn't look too suspicious.
AppInventiv

Re: How will mobile apps be in a squeezable phone?

on General Forum at Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Ready4S wrote:That is truly an innovative idea...
I have on my mind games or apps where the power of you squeezing your phone will be measured: something like floppy jack, but with squeezing? It could also work great as an alarming feature, for example when some stranger is approaching you, as a gesture of squeezing your phone doesn't look too suspicious.

Nice idea to implementing the squeezing feature.
Return to General